Digi.Raise, Australia’s leading digital fundraising conference, is set to be an online-only affair in 2020, with the full program to be delivered as a virtual event on June 16 and 17.
At a time when fundraising in the physical world has become hugely challenging, being able to use digital channels effectively for fundraising is not just important – it’s critical.
Popular fundraising methods such as physical events and face-to-face are now temporarily off the menu because of COVID-19.
To survive this crisis, and raise funds from supporters, charities and nonprofits need to be on top of digital fundraising.
The Digi.Raise virtual conference can help by sharing the secrets of Australia’s most successful digital fundraisers.
Virtually everything you need to know for digital fundraising success
Digi.Raise will feature a host of case studies, thought leadership and practical how-to sessions that will help charities raise more money online.
Topics that will be covered during the conference include:
- how to use multi-touch attribution to optimise digital marketing
- how to execute successful two-step digital acquisition and regular giving conversion programs
- the power of video for digital fundraising
- using e-commerce and engaging branded merchandise to build a sustainable revenue stream
- best practice techniques for scoping a new fundraising website
- remarketing tactics that can improve lead conversion, reduce cost per acquisition and achieve better ROI
- how to strengthen donor relationships using SMS
- how 20 organisations tackled online giving as part of their Christmas appeals in 2019
- annual testing strategies and an iterative data-based decision making and implementation
Bigger discounts and multi-passes available
Because the costs of putting on a virtual conference are lower, the registration prices for the conference have been reduced by 40%. This will allow fundraisers to potentially save up to $501.
An even bigger discount is available to organisations that sign up for a new Organisational Multi-User Online Access Pass:
- a 3-user pass will save an additional $195 off the total of registering three delegates
- a 5-user pass will save an additional $525 off the total of registering five delegates
Additional benefits of Digi.Raise going virtual
In a traditional in-person conference, many sessions run concurrently. This means attendees need to choose which sessions they see, while missing others.
With Digi.Raise, all the sessions will be recorded and made available online for a period after the conference.
This means delegates will be able to view all the presentations, including the sessions they would have otherwise missed.
Best of all, there’s no more hassle with costly interstate travel or accommodation. Instead, fundraisers will be able to access the conference from home (using a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone).
The 2020 Digi.Raise conference is packed with digital fundraising ideas, including inspiration, best practice and case studies. It will help you raise more money online. Don’t miss out!