About the role
F&P (Fundraising and Philanthropy Magazine) has developed a reputation for producing high quality editorial across its various print and digital platforms, as well as producing leading industry conferences.
The purpose of the Content Creator role is twofold:
• Provide editorial support to our editor-in-chief across our print and digital platforms
• Research and create our conference programs
Key duties and responsibilities – Editorial Support
Research, write, and edit stories and content for our quarterly print magazine, e-newsletters, website and social media channels.
Key duties and responsibilities – Conferences
• Research and identify topics that will be relevant and engaging for our delegates
• Approach and invite speakers, presenters and panellists
• Write topic descriptions and bios for marketing materials
• Brief speakers on their topic
Key attributes and experience required
The ideal person for this role will have:
• Excellent writing skills – proven ability in writing news and feature articles as well as marketing copy
• Be an excellent communicator who can build rapport and liaise comfortably with mid-level and senior executives
• An understanding of fundraising practice and methods
• Excellent research skills
• A relationship-focused person
• Be a self-starter and able to work independently
• Experience in and use of SEO principles would be helpful as would the ability to work in WordPress
Having a good network amongst fundraising and philanthropy professionals would be an advantage but is not essential.
The role is best suited to an ambitious communications professional who has made a start in their career and is looking to take the next step.
The role is being offered on a full-time 12-month contract basis. Remuneration will be commensurate with skills and experience.
How to apply
Please send a CV and letter addressing the above position requirements and any other relevant information which builds a strong case for your application.
Please email your CV and letter to Jeremy Bradshaw: email@example.com